Sunday 13 March 2011

Day 13

More moving today.  I had wanted to go to the Affordable Art Fair in Battersea this afternoon, but after looking at my room and compiling a mental to-do list, I could tell it just wasn’t going to happen.  

In exciting news, I was able to get rid of four large IKEA bags full of old clothes!  Those bags had been sitting in the corner of my room for months, so it felt great to purge.  Unfortunately, I also had the sad task of purging shoes this morning.  I still haven’t gotten rid of enough stuff, but I couldn’t bear it.  

This afternoon was spent at Homebase buying plates and stuff like that.  For some reason we thought it would be a good idea to take all our stuff home with us on the tube.  The heavy bags cut off circulation in my fingers and my arms want to drop off.  Luckily, I’m starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.  

Mood:  Exhausted
Jeans:  Fat jeans
Belt notch:  back to the 4th notch in
 
Food
Carbs (g)
Fat (g)
Calories
Protein
Omlette
2.5
26.2
366.5
12.8
Bacon
1.0
5.5
83
7.3
Salad
2.1
0.3
15
0.8
Chicken in Cajun marinade
1.3
6.5
180
29.3
Salami
?
?
?
?
Pork Chop
0.0
26.7
591
82.2
Sauteed mushrooms
0
5.1
87
0
 

No comments:

Post a Comment