Thursday 31 March 2011

Day 31 - End of Experiment

Mood:  Happy
Jeans:  Fat jeans
Belt notch:  4th/5th notch in

Today is the last day of the experiment.  Oh, how time flies.  I have to say, the cravings for carbs and sweets have stopped almost completely.  Today I wanted to devour a chocolate bar, but it had nothing to do with cravings and more to do with me feeling sorry for myself.  And my hunger is much more in check.  And, this was probably the least stressful month that I’ve had food-wise since I started watching my weight.  I love the freedom from calorie counting!  I don’t have to feel guilty when I can’t make it to the gym.  I can be more spontaneous in my food choices.  I don’t feel burdened.  Its pretty amazing.  So, I’m sticking with this a little while longer.  This is a nice little break for me--I haven’t lost any weight, but it doesn’t seem that I’ve gained weight either.  

And I’m really looking forward to no longer recording all my food intake.  With that, here’s my last meal entry:


Food
Carbs (g)
Fat (g)
Calories
Protein
Scrambled eggs
trace
15.2
206

Chicken caesar
5.2
23.3
532
67.5
Halloumi
0.5
13.3
168
11
1/2 roasted red pepper
5.0
0.3
26
0.8
Red wine
3.0
0
125
0
Lamb
1.0
6.4
192
32.8
Brussels sprouts
8.2
2.8
80
7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment