Monday 28 March 2011

Day 28

I can't believe it, but the month is almost over.  Like I said before, I'm going to try sticking with the diet a bit longer, but focusing more on eating lower-fat meats and not binge eating (especially cheese!).  I think that if I do that, I might actually lose a few kilos.  I notice that I eat a bunch more over the weekends when I'm more idle and I can definitely tell in my hands, as my rings get much tighter on my fingers.  However, after just a few days during the work week, when I'm eating more normally, it goes back to normal.  Some of it is probably water retention, but I don't think completely.  

The clocks went forward yesterday and I was up all night reading on top of another late night, so I'm too tired to create a thoughtful post today.  On top of everything, Blogger is now blocked at my workplace, so its harder for me to update during the day.  Nevertheless, I'll try to put together at least one more post before the end of this experiment.  

Mood:  Sleepy
Jeans:  Fat jeans
Belt notch:  4th notch in


Food
Carbs (g)
Fat (g)
Calories
Protein
Scrambled eggs
trace
15.2
206

Chicken caesar
5.2
23.3
532
67.5
Billtong
0.0
?
155
?
Grilled chicken
3.0
14
243
24.9
Sautéed mushrooms, onion, bacon
2.2
7.0
122.0
12.7





 

No comments:

Post a Comment